Spiritual Wisdom Series for Beginners
Time & Location
About the Event
As you become aware and acknowledge that it is time to open yourself up to the expansion and exploration of your Spiritual Journey, you may find yourself questioning where to begin. In our “Beginners Series”, we have chosen 4 topics that many “seekers” become aware of early on in their journey, and in which they often want to gain better clarity. Our series will take place on 4 consecutive Wednesday’s beginning March 24. We hope you will join us for these extremely important workshops where we will share some of the wisdom and knowledge that we’ve gathered along our years of exploration.
Wed. March 24: Intro to Goddesses
- In ancient times, we gathered together under the full and new Moons, giving thanks to the Goddess and sharing Sisterhood. Over many centuries these ancient practices almost ceased to exist, but even in modern times, we can resume these traditions. Do you know there is a Goddess just as powerful as God? Have you heard about the Divine Feminine? Do the terms Priestess, Goddess, Shekhina, Sophia, or simply, “Her,” resonate with you? Do you know that Goddess lives in all of us? Join Liz and learn to channel your Inner Goddess.
Wed. March 31: Intro to Reiki
- Reiki is regarded by many as a path to personal and spiritual growth. Reiki brings healing into your life, body, emotions and thoughts. As you learn about Reiki, you will begin to experience awareness of an expanded world and begin to sense the non-physical realms. If the Universe is tugging at you to find out what to expect during a Reiki session or pulling you to become a certified practitioner, the “Intro to Reiki” workshop will guide you with an overview of information into expanding your energetic consciousness into a clearer and brighter light.
Wed. April 7: Intro to Channeling
- Channeling is a form of communication between you and higher beings. A channeler can also be referred to as a translator, someone who senses communication and translates it into human words. Learn to relax and trust your intuition you can get answers that resonate on a deeper level, more meaningful. Learn how to quiet your mind, trust your intuition and start communicating with your spiritual team. Be sure to have paper and pen and an open mind.
Wed. April 14: Intro to Pendulums
- Pendulums are tools that have been used for thousands of years for spiritual healing and spiritual growth. They connect people with the higher energy frequencies and vibrations of Spirit to help locate any blockages of energy in the body. By asking questions you can receive guidance, awareness and understanding. Bring a pendulum if you have it or something that can be used as a pendulum.
By registering for this event you agree to receive emails from Power of the Inner Light. Your contact information will not be shared with third party sites.
- Spiritual Wisdom series$80$800$0